Site Meter

September 22, 2008

Totally Unrelated To Music, Guitar, Common Sense...

Ordinarily I make some attempt to tie posts into music somehow. I cannot, however, even be bothered with this one.

I need to get something off my chest.

We watched Guy Ritchie's "Revolver" last night. Not his latest one. The one before that.

What a STEAMING PILE OF CRAP that was. I thought "Plan 9 From Outer Space" was the worst movie of all time. "Revolver" just stole its crown. I cannot even begin to fathom where Guy thought he was going with this one.

Oh...
My...
God...

Don't even be tempted to rent it. Seriously. It's that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard said that even given 100 years there is unlikely to be another film as bad as that.

Never heard one good comment about it - I'll stay clear.