Site Meter

July 30, 2009

Balls

I need to dust off my guitar and amp.

The Beeb are coming around to film us 'at home' doing 'what we do'.

Luckily they'll be around late morning as opposed to late night. That might get a little too 'Channel 4' for most people.

It's this Own Art thing. They think we're 'interesting'. I bet they ask me to play something on Red.

F**K, F**K, F**K, F**K

Damn you, British artists
Damn you, Interest Free Credit
Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!

Does anyone want to babysit a Les Paul for a few weeks? That way I can say I'm not sure exactly where it is... [insert churlish giggle here]

As an aside, I'm 99.9% certain I'm starting a new job soon. Hopefully I'll get more time to pull my finger out. I'm not certain yet but I may have a new project coming on.

No comments: