Site Meter

December 16, 2008

And NO Santa...

That last post about the Mesa Boogie was in no way a hint. If you come down my chimney with a £1599 tube amp (available on interest free credit from Andertons Music in Guildford... I did not say that) then I'd feel obliged to return the favour and buy Mrs Santa an equally fabulous gift of similar value which would somehow make her feel special in the same way...

...possibly a box of 50 rabbits? The remote-control kind!

Okay, so that random post was supposed to be somewhat comedic. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BUY ME A MESA BOOGIE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

[Okay, so obviously I do want someone, somewhere to buy my one but nobody that I know or am in any way related to... and Mr Jackson, if you're out there and feeling randomly generous and Christmassy, you should know that I'm the only person to have never, ever said anything bad about you... though I did once snicker at that joke about you and 'Aladdin']

4 comments:

Axe Victim said...

Oh God! Am I teh only person not to know about Alladin?!!!

Furtheron said...

Oh that's like I don't want any one to even think of buying me that Marshall JVM205C...

Tell you what - I'll buy you the Mesa cos I'm a generous soul and you buy me the Marshall... :-)

Ken Skinner said...

Col... the joke goes something like this.

Michael's sat around with all his mates and they're trying to decide which DVD to rent.

One friend says that he's in the mood for something exciting and sci-fi so they should get Star Wars.

The next says that he's in a romantic mood, so maybe they could get Gone With The Wind.

The next says they want to see a comedy, so perhaps a Jim Carrey movie...

It comes round to Mikey and he sits there with a frustrated look on his face then pipes up "Couldn't we just get Aladdin?"

(Couldn't we just get a-lad-in...)

Boom-Boom!

Ken Skinner said...

Furtheron... don't tempt me. That sounds like a good deal :-)