Site Meter

December 23, 2008

Okay, Okay, Okay...

So it'll still be "The Fillmore Five Project"!

I need to change the blurp, though. Maybe do some (early) Spring cleaning. Dress this ageing piece of mutton up as a bouncing baby lamb... Feel free to slag off any of the changes I make over the coming weeks! I probably won't listen, but hey, you'll feel better for having said something... And any changes will be work-in progress for a while.

You know, when we went for the Indian on Sunday I didn't think it would be possible for me to eat any more food than that. Last night I definitely beat Sunday's effort with a Chinese. I can still feel the duck pancakes pressing against my ribs...

God, it's almost Xmas... and the weather in London's turned (relatively) warm again! What's with that?

5 comments:

Istvanski said...

That's a cool font you have for the blog's title. Very 'motorcycle'ish.

The Honourable Husband said...

Good decision. I really like "The Fillmore Five Project".

Can't quite tell you why, but it seems kinda beatnik-cool.

(That shows you how little I know about music)

Axe Victim said...

There can never be enough guitar blogs dear boy. I'm looking forward to its development. I might have to tighten up my act if you get too darn good.

Furtheron said...

Brilliant... is there any hope of this matching my odd fantasy?

Ken Skinner said...

Okay now, Mr F... you're going to have to remind me...!!!!